Hierdie is ‘n uittreksel en opsomming wat iemand uit die engelse pers se koerante gemaak het soos wat dit op een of ander stadium publiseer is. Dit laat die lig skyn op ‘n geheelbeeld van die werklike aard van die ANC regime en die mense waaruit hy saamgestel is. Daarmee saam ook die voorspelde ellende van die beleid waartoe feitlik die hele Westerse wêreld behulpsaam was om ten koste van die Afrikanervolk, hier gevestig te kry.
Komende uit die Engelse pers, moet daar in aanmerking geneem word dat dit ‘n Afrikanervyandige bron is wat vanuit die staanspoor ons volk en politieke beleidsrigting beveg , verketter en belaster het, waaruit hierdie “prestasielys” van die ANC saamgestel is. Elkeen van die items wat hieronder gelys is was sake waarteen die Afrikanerleiers gewaarsku het, sou die beleid wat die Engelse “establishment” bepleit het, toegepas word in Suid Afrika.
Uiteindelik was hulle eeue lang ywer deur die de Klerkregering se verraad vervul en het alles waarteen ons gewaarsku het nou ‘n werklikheid geword! Dat die Engelse en hulle liberale en humanistiese meelopers die gevolge van hulle ideologiese hersenskim, in sy ontblote werklikheid en gevolg, nie mee tevrede is nie, spreek uit hierdie lys wat hulle met veel moeite opgestel het.
Ek het al by herhaling gesê dat die werklike diepte van Hendrik Verwoerd nog nie gepyl is nie! Na mate die “Nuwe Wêreld Orde” nou sy beslag begin kry met die Covid 19 proeflopie van inperking en beheer oor die ganse mensdom, sal veral ons Afrikanervolksgenote, maar ook in besonder die liberale en veral Engelse napraters van die postmoderniste, besef hoe kortsigtig hulle werklik was!
Verandering beteken nie noodwendig verbetering nie! Dit kom met ‘n persoonlike prys. In hierdie geval ‘n prys wat bokant die liberalis, humanis, sosialis en selfs die kommunis se verwagting gaan wees!
Kom Afrikaner, kom ons sê as ‘n volk vir hulle: As Baal god is roep hom aan! Maar as die God van Abraham, Isak en Jakob God is, roep Hóm aan! Want ons Afrikanervolk, ons is al meermale deur Hom gered uit oënskynlike onredbare situasies. Ons oë is gerig op Hom, dit is waar ons hulp ons krag en ons leiding vandaan gekom het en weer sal kom!
Since the anc government are cracking down and arresting people for smoking, could they please update us on the progress of a few other cases?
1. ANC’s Multi-billion $ Arm’s scandal
2. E-tolling scandal
3. Jacob Zuma’s Nkandla Homestead Project (Project Prestige)
4. Nkandla Freeway Project
5. Misuse of the plastic bag levy funds
6. Police Buildings and the exorbitant lease saga
8. Tony Yengeni’s arrest
9. Jackie Selebi and everything about the trial
10. Jackie Selebi’s parole
11. Shabir Schaik’s trial, during which Zuma was implicated but no prosecution followed
12. Schabir Shaik’s parole on medical grounds, but suddenly, he has fully recovered
13. Richard Mdluli’s slush fund
14. Richard Mdluli’s abuse of safe houses
15. Richard Mdluli’s travel agency scam
16. Richard Mdluli’s abuse of state owned vehicles
17. Manto Tshabalala-Msimang’s liver transplant
18. Nathi Mtethwa’s private residence upgrade with public funds
19. Julius Malema’s Limpopo feeding programme
20. Ntau Letebele’s transport tender in Limpopo
21. Julius Malema’s transport tender in Limpopo
22. School feeding schemes in the Eastern Cape
23. Ms Dina Pule and the ITC Indaba
24. Limpopo textbooks saga
25. Moses Kotane Development Agency corruption
26. Msunduzi municipality officials using more than R1m of taxpayers money to fund an ANC rally.
27. Mthatha corruption case over fraudulent legal jobs didn’t exist
28. Ekurhuleni municipality corruption in awarding water meter contracts to Lesira-Teq
29. Thaba Chweu local municipality’s misuse of R3m in 2009
30. Endemic corruption at Nala Local Municipality to the point that treasury have cut them off
31. Desiree Tlhoaele’s axing after going after corrupt officials in sports, arts and culture
32. Viking testing station’s corrupt examiners
33. Police officers Linda Mlambo and Mahlang Shaku fraudulenty conning motorists out of cash
34. Sandton officers arrested for corruption after extorting money from a motorists
35. Willie Hofmeyer’s axing
36. Mvula Trust and the Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs job creation fraud to the tune of hundreds of millions of rands
37. Government’s endemic over-use and over-pay of consultants
38. Glynnis Breytenbach’s axing
39. The spy-tape saga
40. Thosan Panday corruption in KZN
41. KZN’s misuse of R785m in 2011
42. Madibeng municipality awarding millions in tenders to its own employees
43. Madibeng municipality’s taxation scam with its employees
44. Madibeng municipality paying money to fictitious companies for fictitious work
45. Madibeng municipality paying for funerals that never took place
46. Madibeng municipality paying for home renovations for its employees
47. Taung municipality paying triple digit increases without consultation
48. Morake Incorporated Attorneys & the Rustenburg provincial department R13m paid in fees for a disciplinary hearing
49. Endemic corruption at Mbhashe municipality to the point of the mayor and 7 others being fired
50. Corruption exposed by SIU at Rustenburg and Madibeng local municipalities
51. Corruption exposed by SIU at Moses Kotane
52. Corruption exposed by SIU at Bojanala District
53. Corruption exposed by SIU at Ventersdorp
54. Corruption exposed by SIU at Greater Taung
55. Corruption exposed by SIU at Tswaing
56. Corruption exposed by SIU at Ramotshere Moiloa
57. Corruption exposed by SIU at Mahikeng
58. Corruption exposed by SIU at Dr Kenneth Kaunda District
59. Corruption exposed by SIU at Maquassi Hill
60. Corruption exposed by SIU at Moretele
61. Corruption exposed by SIU at Lekwa-Teemane
62. Corruption exposed by SIU at Ngaka
63. Corruption exposed by SIU at Modiri Molema District
64. Corruption exposed by SIU at Ditsobotla
65. Corruption exposed by SIU at Kagisano
66. Corruption exposed by SIU at Kgetlengrivier
67. Corruption exposed by SIU at Ratlou
68. Corruption exposed by SIU at Dr Ruth Mompati District
69. Corruption exposed by SIU at Naledi Local Municipality
70. Awarding of tenders to Vivian Reddy following Zuma intervention
71. Twenty five cases, involving R768 827 043 in KZN in 2010 alone
72. The Glen Agliotti case
73. Diverting of public funds to Swazi King
74. Diverting of public funds to Robert Mugabe
75. Diverting of public funds to Zanu-PF
76. Funding of military equipment in Zimbabwe with SA public funds
77. Zuma’s corruption in numerous cases prior to his presidency
78. Fraud, corruption, tender-rigging, kickbacks and irregular appointments at Tshwane municipality
79. Endemic corruption at the heart of Mpumalanga municipality including physical violence to avoid publication of facts
80. Public Works endemic misuse of public funds for private residences of government officials, disguised as security upgrades.
81. Public Works leasing back property from its own employees for official use, while footing the initial bill too
82. BEE fronting for SAPS land deals outside of the main contract for PTA head office through Roux Shabangu
83. R2.4bn in improper bonuses paid out by SABC to directors
84. SABC paying fictitious staff
85. ANC controlling SABC with threats of fund withdrawals
86. SABC awarding tenders to its own employees
87. Ekurhuleni employees signing off on deals that do not exist
88. Land fraud in KZN worth R50m involving three officials and a businessman for farms and other properties
89. Department of arts and culture misuse of R42m during the soccer world cup
90. Loss of dockets relating to high profile corruption cases
91. Education department officials involved in examination selling
92. Parastatals inflated sponsorship of events hosted by the Guptas and New Age
93. New Age website having massive funds diverted its way from government budgets without readership stats to speak of
94. The City of Johannesburg rigging a large tender in favour of Regiments, an ANC-connected empowerment firm central to a consortium that made the JHB mayor’s wife a multimillionaire.
95. On-Point Engineering securing Limpopo tenders through Julius Malema and his accomplices
96. Amathole district municipality awarding irregular tenders relating to vehicle tracking
97. John Block’s R112m tender fraud relating to water purification equipment
98. Gaston Savoi’s R112m tender fraud relating to water purification equipment
99. DoC official awarding R500k tender to his wife
100. Martin Masemola from Dept of Minerals & Energy receiving financial kickbacks and land for favours to friends and family
101. Bosasa and Correctional Services corruption to the tune of R3bn in tender rigging
102. Public Works corrupt relationship with Saab and the blacked out agreements that not even they are entitled to
103. R63 million tender fraud at Limpopo traffic department involving Mbhazima Sithole, 45, Felix Baloyi, 34, Mphateleni Musubu, 43, and Lufuno Muladi, 27, all directors of various companies that secured tenders illegally
104. Gauteng Finance dept awarding R23m in IT tenders fraudulently
105. Kelly Group securing labour broking tenders worth R372m by BEE fronting
106. Eastern Cape health department and their tender fraud worth over R800m in just one single case
107. Obed Mlaba securing tenders to the value of R3bn in KZN
108. KZN misuse of public money to the tune of R532m in 2009
109. Public Works in Limpopo involved in tender fraud for undisclosed sum late last year
110. Tshwane kickback scheme for tenders to the tune of R1b
111. Tshwane maladministration in their financial dept for undisclosed sum
112. Philemon Mohlahlane (ex Land Bank CEO) embezzling R19m out of the Land Bank for his personal and business use
113. Prestige Portfolio tender corruption at Public Works as investigated by SIU (this appears to be linked to Project prestige Zuma’s development)
114. Bobby Motaung’s multi-million rand fraud involving stadium tenders
115. Ekurhuleni Metro IT tender for R21m that was used to buy Porsches and Mercs
116. Limpopo transport tender fraud of R63m
117. Limpopo Premier Cassel Mathale’s influence in awarding tenders
118. Buffalo City Metro tender fraud of R12m
119. Ekurhuleni Chief Financial Officer Mr Zakes Myeza, Chief Director Water and Sanitation Mr Slindokuhle Hadebe, Acting Head of Department of then Roads and Stormwater Mr Moses Maliba, Junior Official Water and Sanitation Ms Nomusa Malimabe and Independent Contractor Mr Miyelani Holeni’s all involved in tender fraud worth R166m
120. Julius cousing Tshepo Malema involved in corruption and fraud through the government worth R63m
121. Pikitup tender fraud relating to contracts awarded through City of Johannesburg for undisclosed sum
122. Vivian Reddy’s company awarded an inflated contract of R1.25bn for smart electricity meter reading in Joburg despite never having done anything like it before
123. Xhariep district mayor Mongi Ntwanambi’s fraudulent travel expenses claims costing half a million rand a year
124. Free State Government paying R140million for their website created with a $40 WordPress template
125. Limpopo Health’s unaccounted for R739m tender spend for 2012
126. Gauteng Health’s R1bn corruption in 2010
127. ANC’s investment body, Chancellor House, receiving yet another state tender worth billions of rands
128. ANC’s investment arm, Chancellor House, receiving millions from the Medupi and Kusile deals
129. ANC’s investment arm, Chancellor House, to benefit significantly from R40bn Eskom tenders
130. The spending of more than R13.5m on Nomvula Mokonyane’s home. A home that was purchased for R11.5m
Zuma’s position weakens as he loses battle to keep “spy tapes” under wraps
131. Bankrupt SAA
132. Bankrupt Post Office
133. Bankrupt SABC
134. Corruption and takeover of the Media
135. The Gupta’s
137 Bankrupt Eskom
138 Bashir saga
139. Safa president Danny Jordaan allegedly turned to the Gupta family to cover up a $10 million (R138 million) hole in the organisation’s books
140. 12 000 ˜dead people˜ doing business with SA government, says Treasury
141. 14,000 state employees who are listed as directors of companies that have been awarded state contracts in violation of regulations
142. In the 2017/18 financial year, R45.85m was spent on maintenance for official ministerial residences in Pretoria and Cape Town
143. Senior intelligence officers could land in hot water after a parliamentary committee proposed that they be investigated for allegedly pilfering more than R1bn from the intelligence account.
144. Trevor Manuel approved a R200 million salary golden handshake to Coleman Andrews of SAA
145. The corruption around Bidvest and Ramaphosa’s business
146. Truckloads of evidence of corruption of Pravin Gordhan made rounds. Multi Billions missing in Treasury. Mountain of corruption in PIC. Banks he is a shareholder in.
147. Gordhan award of a R10 million Contract in Treasury, to his own daughter Anisha Gordhan
148. Top black executives in the SABC earns more than R 12 million
149. Florence Radzilani, the Deputy Chairperson of the ANC in Limpopo and the Mayor of Vhembe District Municipality took a R300 000 bribe for not withdrawing the money her municipality invested with VBS Mutual Bank.
150. The South African Revenue Service’s head of legal, Refiloe Mokoena, who wasat the center of granting the controversial Gupta family in a reported R420m VAT refund.
151. Suspended commissioner Tom Moyane is still getting full pay while being suspended.
152. The South African Revenue Service (Sars) paid a law firm R120,000 to read a book to establish whether suspended Commissioner Tom Moyane was mentioned in it and whether its contents was defamatory.
153. SARS executive Luther Lebelo has racked up more than R750,000 of taxpayer money to prepare his submission to the Nudgent commission.
154. Home Affairs Minister Malusi Gigaba has been subpoenaed to answer why his department allowed an unpaid R67 million invoice owed to an information technology (IT) company undergoing liquidation to balloon to almost R800m.
155. Controversial North West MEC for social development Hoffman Galeng has been given until Tuesday to explain why more than R600 000was spent on security at his private residence.
156. ANC Secretary-General Ace Magashule is at the centre of a criminal investigation into the disappearance of a valuable Pierneefpainting from the premier’s office in Bloemfontein.
157. Ace Magashule was fingered for mismanagement amid fears that the province will be placed under administration. The Free State government’s finances are in a dire state. There are various reasons for this: the botched R250 million Vrede dairy farm project; millions of rands shelled out for demolition works for the new provincial legislature complex; and more than R100 000 in monthly rentals for the provincial treasury department.
158. The Free State provincial health department is facing R1.5 billion worth of lawsuits for malpractice,while the education department is alleged to have recorded a bank overdraft of R800 million to help alleviate the financial crunch.
159. A defence force project meant to give jobless matriculants a foot in the door has degenerated into a job creation project for the children ofdefense force generals.
160. Denel accumulated a staggering loss of R 1.7 milliard rands- it’s boss Riaz Saloojee still gets a hefty bonus.
161. The South African Airways (SAA) will get R5bn, SA Express R1.2bn and the South African Post Office R2.9bn in new funding from the government (tax payer again)
162. Recently fired Transnet CEO Siyabonga Gama will still receive his salary for the next six months despite not having to report for duty.The fired Transnet boss will still be paid R3 million for doing nothing.
163. Hundreds of millions of rands have been spent by Prasa on dodgy security contracts. Roy Moodley implicated in deals worth over R300-million.
164. Jacob Zumja and Tina Joemat Petersen illegally sold off 10 million barrels of crude oil left the country, at $28 a barrel.
165. A new factory are going to build R51bn locomotives that South Africa can’t use
166. Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka and the 55 000 Nigerian oil barrel sacndal
167. Tony Yengeni and his R349 950 Merc scandal
168. Pnuell Maduna and the oil scandal
169. Defence and Military Veterans Minister Nosiviwe Mapisa-Nqakula has been asked to clean up tender irregularities in exess of R52 million in the SA National Defence Force (SANDF), as more allegations pile up against senior officials
170. SABC CEO Madoda Mxakwe says that the public broadcaster’s top management cannot let the SABC collapse due to its poor finances that makes it technically insolvent
171.Then there were the humiliation for the SABC incompetent robbers when SCOPA chased them away to go and find R 4.9 BILLION they have wasted
172. An in-depth forensic investigation by Grant Thornton and Sizwe Ntsaluba Gobodo Advisory Services into the awarding of a SAPS/SITA contract to Keith Keating’s Forensic Data Analysts amounting to R61 million for the provision of forensic light sources, has uncovered massive potential fraud and/or collusion between at least 20 senior SAPS officials and FDA employees.
173. The ANC received a R2 million election campaign donation from the bosses of VBS Mutual Bank.
174. Stanley Khanyile a former social development head of department in the Eastern Cape province was allegedly instrumental in stripping some R30-million from the National Development Agency budget over two years via rigged tenders.
175. With cash-strapped non-profit organistations (NPOs) struggling to stay afloat, there are concerns that the R1 billion being spent by the KZN Social Development Department on NPOs annually, is being channeled to bogus welfare entities.
176. A former acting municipal manager of Makhado municipality in Limpopo, Johannes Kandwendo, is to face disciplinary action over his involvement in the irregular investment of R63m at VBS Mutual Bank.
177. What was meant to be the start of a thriving multimillion-rand protea farming project is yet to get off the ground in an Eastern Cape village despite R2.5m apparently already having been paid for 290,000 plant cuttings.
178. Parliament’s Portfolio Committee on Public Enterprises is now part of a campaign aimed at destroying Home Affairs Minister Malusi Gigaba. This is according to the embattled minister, following reports of a leaked preliminary report into electricity provider Eskom. According to Business Day, Gigaba and former public enterprises minister Lynne Browne are among 44 people and 25 companies who should be criminally investigated over alleged mismanagement and corruption at the utility.
179. The quality of diesel produced by PetroSA has become so poor that it is on the verge of losing its last big client, Shell South Africa, which could cost the oil company billions.
180. The SA Police Service (SAPS) is planning to promote 37 former black only Umkhonto weSizwe (MK) and Azanian People’s Liberation Army (Apla) “freedom fighters” to the top rank of General a move that could see some of them skip as many as five ranks.
182. In what Daily Maverick suggested in February 2018 was the largest state-sanctioned, corporate-sponsored fraud in the history of Big Mining in democratic South Africa, an insight was provided into how 350,000 mostly unemployed members of the Bakgatla Ba Kgafela were robbed of their inheritance.
183. DA leader Mmusi Maimane has implicated the son of Cyril Ramaphosa in questionable financial dealings with controversial government service provider BOSASA, alleging that Andile Ramaphosa received a suspicious R500,000 payment from the company.
184. THE civil rights movement Afriforum is going to take South Africa’s government Health Services head on about the waste of R 10 MILLIARD rands in the 9 provinces.
185. The Travelgate scandal
186: Nkosazana Zuma’s R 50 million AIDS scandal
187. The Amersfoort Police apprehended a ANC Chief Whip Obed Thulani Shabangu (41) in connection with corruption relating to RDP houses on 18 December 2018.
188. PRASA is a cesspit of mismanagement, breached procurement rules and looting of billions of rands in taxpayers money.
189. SABC Boss Hlaudi Motsoeneng was illegally paid a R11,5-million “success” bonus.
190. Old Ramkraal prison: Another R 120 million ANC failure
191. Fraud on an enormous scale has been uncovered in the land reform program in which ANC government officials handed out farms and millions in grants to beneficiaries who did not qualify.
192. Hlaudi Motsoeneng has confirmed Agrizzi’s claim that Bosasa paid more than R1 million to the former SABC head.
193. Soweto owes Eskom R17 billion, half of the total national debt- another very expensive ANC free bee.
194. Former acting CEO of the Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa (Prasa) Rail, Mthuthuzeli Mthura Swartz, made a brief appearance in the Port Elizabeth Commercial Crime Court on Tuesday. Swartz faces an array of charges including fraud, money laundering and theft of over R1.5 million.
195. A leaked AG report reveals Tshwane’s R12bn GladAfrica contract was irregular
196. Ramaphosa’s son Andile paid a monthly amount of R 300 000.00 to Cyril Ramaphosa which came out in the Bosasa scam hearings.
197. South African Clothing and Textile Workers Union (SACTWU) Worker Health Programme (SWHP) former CEO Colleen Khumalo (51) has appeared in the Cape Town Regional Court on charges of fraud involving R50-million.
198. EFF R12billion Tshwane scandal resurfaces, similar to VBS
199. ANC bigwigs scored millions of rands from a botched broadband project for the City of Johannesburg while its costs more than doubled to nearly R1.7bn
200. KwaZulu-Natal’s Asset Forfeiture Unit on Thursday swooped in on top ANC KwaZulu-Natal politician Mike Mabuyakhulu and seven of his co-accused in a corruption case, seizing their property and cars in an early morning raid related to their involvement in the North Sea Jazz Festival graft scandal.
201. ANC bigwigs scored millions of rands from a botched broadband project for the City of Johannesburg while its costs more than doubled to nearly R1.7bn. Public service & administration minister Ayanda Dlodlo, Deputy defense and military veterans minister Kebby Maphatsoe and former diplomat Lerema Kekana were directors of the BEE partner involved, CitiConnect Communications (CCC).
202. Vhembe municipality has reportedly lost R1 billion of taxpayers money
203. Eskom paid R300 billion (and counting) for 2 deeply flawed coal-fired dinosaurs
204. Soweto owes Eskom R17 billion, half of the total national debt
205. R 220 million rand for drought relief went “missing” in Kwa-Zulu Natal.