Dit is duidelik dat die ongeduld onder die swartes om hulle hande op die blanke in Suid-Afrika se eiendom te lê, aangeblaas word en besig is om momentum te kry. Daar is nou al selfs datums vasgestel op die bo-gemelde sogenaamde imbizo, wanneer ’n totale oorname met geweld sal plaasvind.
Met blatante leuens, soos bv. “We, the landless people who are the rightful owners of this country, its wealth and the land” ... word die swartes opgesweep om gereed te maak om op die blankes toe te sak en hulle eiendom aft e neem.
Die AVP beskou hierdie “deklarasie” van Black First Land First as ‘n openlike oorlogsverklaring teen die Afrikanervolk en waarsku die swartes wat aanklank vind by hierdie soort uiters onverantwoordelike opswepery dat hulle nie deur hierdie kriminele elemente in hulle geledere op sleeptou geneem moet word nie. Die uitvoering van hierdie “deklarasie”, sal met bloed gepaard gaan van duisende onskuldiges wat hulle deur sulke leuens laat beïnvloed.
Suid-Afrika behoort aan die Afrikanervolk en is vir eeue so deur die hele wêreld erken! Swartes is nie sonder grond nie, soos die Afrikaner het hulle ook grond beset wat geskiedkundig hulle eiendom is en waarby die Afrikanerregering ook nog bygevoeg het. Die verskil is dat die Afrikaner die grond wat ons beset het, ontwikkel het terwyl die swartes in gebreke gebly het om hulle vrugbare grond te ontwikkel, te ontgin en te beskaaf. Van die huidige grondeise sedert 1994, was 94% van die aansoekers se eise vir finansiële vergoeding. Hulle stel nie in die grond en ontwikkeling daarvan belang nie!(In onderhoud met minister in nuusuitsending)
Swartes wat op die grondgebied van die blanke woon is daar omdat hy heenkome kom soek en goedgunstiglik by blankes gevind het juis omdat hulle regeerders nie hulle land kon of wou ontwikkel nie. Selfs vandag nog stroom swart mense oor Suid-Afrika se grense om by blankes te kom werk omdat daar in hulle eie lande nie genoegsaam vir hulle voorsiening gemaak word nie.
Die toestand in Suid-Afrika waar swartes op ’n onwettige wyse deur blanke verraad in politieke beheer gekom het, beteken nie dat die eiendom van die blanke, wat hy met harde werk, kundigheid en verantwoordelike leefwyse bekom het, nou sonder slag of stoot deur swartes oorgeneem kan word nie.
Aan ons volksgenote vra die AVP om kennis te neem van die verklaring van die BFLF organisasie, dit behoorlik deur te lees en die implikasie daarvan deeglik te begryp. Laat ons opnuut besef dat ons in ’n oorlogsituasie verkeer, al is dit nog ’n oorlog van lae intensiteit en eensydig. Dit vereis egter ’n bepaalde ingesteldheid wat grootliks ontbreek by die saampraters, volkstaters en hulpsoekers by internasionale gemeenskappe, alles plekke waar ons heil en beskerming nie te vinde is nie!
Gedenk opnuut die geskiedkundige gebeurtenis by Bloedrivier en veral die verloop wat die gebeurtenis voorafgegaan het, in die aanloop tot ons voorgeslag se hulp en die uitkoms daarvan!
This message is to all the participants of the historic National Land Imbizo held in Mofolo park, Soweto on 27 May 2017. We note that over 5000 black people participated in the Land Imbizo, including a delegation from Lesotho. The Land Imbizo announced an important Land Declaration and a Programme Of Action on land. We call on all our people, their organisations, the African royal families, African churches and civil society to engage and adopt the Soweto Land Declaration.
On behalf of Black First Land First (BLF) I wish to thank all the participants of the Land Imbizo, the musicians and poets, African royalty, trade unionists, the black miners (Zama Zamas), the students & learners, BLF leaders, members and volunteers. I would also like to thank the people of Soweto who showed our movement so much love. We thank you. We also wish to welcome the more than 1000 people who used the occasion to formally join our movement. BLF is your home, let’s build it!
The work of implementing the Programme of Action starts now. In the next week, letters will be sent to all the stakeholders identified in the programme of Action, such as:
1. The state president, Mr Jacob Zuma. 2. The African royal families and traditional leaders 3. The African National Congress (ANC) 4. The South African Council of Churches (SACC) 5. Black political parties represented in parliament and those outside parliament. 6. Learners, students and youth formations 7. Cultural workers 8. Zimbabwean president, Mr Robert Mugabe
This work would be driven by a non-partisan Steering Committee. Let’s take back the land!
Issued by Andile Mngxitama Black First Land First (BLF) President
National Land Imbizo Mofolo Park Soweto 27 May 2017
We, the landless people who are the rightful owners of this country, its wealth and the land – here today, in Soweto (at Mofolo Park) declare the following:
1. South Africa belongs to black people! 2. White people came here in 1652 and stole our land and made us their slaves. 3. The land and its wealth, everything underground, the oceans and the sky belong to black people. 4. All our sufferings, our poverty, the violence in the townships, in the squatter camps, and in our rural villages are caused fundamentally by the fact that we remain a landless people. 5. Without land there is no freedom or dignity. 6. All the land in the hands of white people is stolen property.
We note with anger that:
1. After twenty three years of democracy, only 35 000 white families own 80% of the land!
2. Blacks own only 3% of the JSE!
3. Racism is rife in South Africa!
4. Whites exploit, oppress and murder black people every day in the farms and the rural townships!
5. White monopoly capital which exploits our land and minerals has murdered our brothers in Marikana and has not paid reparations or accounted for their wrongdoings!
6. White monopoly capital mines illegally in South Africa (SA) – who gave De Beers, Lonmin and others the right to mine on stolen land?
7. When blacks mine they are called illegal, forced into unsafe conditions and condemned by white owned media as “Zama Zama” miners.
8. White monopoly capital murders the rightful owners of the land and wealth and calls them Zama Zamas.
9. We note that the courts don’t take racism seriously!
10. Blacks are being evicted every day from our homes and land by the white racist farmers on the farms; by white owned racist and corrupt banks; by the courts and sheriffs in the towns and townships; and by municipalities we vote for in squatter camps!
11. Because of landlessness we blacks are congested in the townships including in the backyards!
12. The government has up now not produced a plan to return our land and help stop our suffering!
13. Our government is buying land which was stolen from us through its “willing buyer, willing seller” policy.
14. It will take us more than 100 years to buy back only 30% of the land, if we follow the current pace of land delivery!
15. 8% of the land was bought back from whites at more than R50 billion since 1994!
We furthermore, declare that:
1. The post 1994 government has failed to return our land for the past 23 years!
2. That the ANC must apologise for this, ask for pardon and take action now!
3. White people have not shown that they are sorry or that they acknowledge their sins for slavery, colonialism, apartheid and land theft!
4. White people have not acknowledged that the wealth, comfort and security that they enjoy today is from the direct oppression, exploitation and land dispossession of the black majority!
5. Whites have had 350 years to give back our land and they did not do so. Moreover, whites had twenty three years to say they are sorry and they did not say so!
6. Now, we no longer want dialogue with whites – want our land back!
7. The biggest and most evil corruption is land theft – this is the mother of all corruption!
8. The crisis in the life of black people comes from historical land dispossession – we cannot heal if the land is not returned!
We note with sadness the following:
1. Our political leaders remain divided and not focused on the real issues affecting black people.
2. Most of our political leaders speak one thing and do the opposite.
3. Most of the political leaders are in the pockets of white monopoly capital.
4. President Zuma has called for Land Expropriation Without Compensation – instead of supporting this call, the land question has been made into a political football in parliament.
5. White owned media, the politicians captured by imperialism and white monopoly capital (both inside the ANC and the opposition) only pay lip service to the question of land return.6. Now, we no longer want dialogue with whites – want our land back! 7. Politics are made to make blacks fight amongst themselves over nothing! 8. All black politicians in parliament, irrespective of political party affiliation, are landless people like the rest of us. 9. The talk of state capture and corruption is focused only on blacks.
We therefore ask the following questions:
1. Can a landless people play the games of politics amongst themselves? 2. What can be gained by fighting amongst ourselves when the country remains in white hands? 3. Why are these political parties and elders not supporting the call of President Zuma for land expropriation without compensation? 4. We ask the ANC, why do you say we must buy land which was stolen from us? 5. We ask the ANC further, why are you not listening to your own President?
These demands must be met by any means necessary!
1. “Land expropriation without compensation” must be made policy before the end of 2017!
2. Stop all evictions – from bond houses, from farms, from flats in the inner cities, from squatter camps NOW!
3. We want state owned banks in all the provinces by the end of 2017!
4. The Zama Zama miners must be regularised and given all the assistance they need!
5. Backyards Must Fall! All adult persons must be given land and subsidies for housing!
6. The value of mortgage bonded houses must be reduced up to 50% because the land is free!
7. Those who have paid for land as part of the mortgage bond must be refunded!
8. Nationalisation of the mines must be realized so that we may benefit!
9. Workers must get a minimum wage of R12500.00 per month. The Marikana mine workers died for this!
10. All the schools must educate the learners about land dispossession and the struggle to regain our land and dignity!
11. Government must assist us to plant our own food!
12. A law must be made that clearly states that any white person found guilty of murdering or harming a black person must go to jail after which that person must lose his/her property and be deported to Europe!
OUR PROGRAM OF ACTION
We call on all those organisations that are not here and those that are present, to each send two representative to serve on the National Steering Committee for the return of the land!
What must parliament do?
1. We call upon parliament to amend section 25 of the Constitution to affect the policy of “land expropriation without compensation”, before the end of 2017! 2. The Steering Committee must meet all black political parties which are represented in parliament. 3. The Steering Committee must meet the ANC about these demands before their policy conference. 4 The Steering Committee must meet President Zuma as soon as possible. 5 The Steering Committee must visit President Mugabe to get wisdom and courage to fight for land!
What must the church do?
1. The colonial churches must repent and ask for forgiveness. The church which worked closely with the colonialists to take the land of black people must return the land to the people! In 2007, the churches under South African Council of Churches (SACC) made a declaration to return the stolen land, they have not done so! 2. The Steering Committee must demand a meeting with the SACC as soon as possible!
What must white people do?
White people are the direct beneficiaries of land theft from black people. Even those who today are not involved in mining or farming are direct beneficiaries of colonialism and apartheid. The schools they go to, the houses they live in, the wealth they have, all come from land theft and oppression of black people. No white person is not implicated or is not a beneficiary of racism – this includes those who are dead and even those who are not yet born.
Whites have a choice to continue with arrogance or they can decide to cooperate with blacks and return the stolen land. Whites must meet in their own land imbizo and resolve by when the land shall be returned to its rightful owners! The whites imbizo must happen before the end of 2017! We don’t want dialogue we want land!
What must the landless do?
If the landless wait for politicians, for the church or whites to do something about land, then we shall wait forever. Its up to the landless and their organisations to take action on the ground so as to speed up all the processes to regain the lost land. When land was taken from us, there was no law, no parliament, no talks of two third majority – the whites just took our land through force. We have to regain our land by any means necessary!
1. The Steering Committee must work to establish a national land occupation program which must be launched on the 1st of January 2018! The night of the New Year, shall be the night of new things!
2. All the war veterans of the liberation movement must join and lead the struggle for land return through direct action. The veterans of the Azanian People’s Liberation Army (APLA), the MKMVA and the Azanian National Liberation Army (AZANLA) must join hands with all those who seek the return of the land now!
3. The Steering Committee shall also meet these war veterans organisations within the next two months!
4. The Steering Committee must also work with the revolutionary High School learners and university students on the programme for land return through re-occupying our stolen land.
5. The Steering Committee must meet with the African Kings and Indigenous leaders (traditional leaders) on the this Declaration and POA.
6. Every town and village must identify white owned productive land, and prepare to occupy it!
If we don’t take action nothing will change!
The bones of our ancestors are crying out for land. They are not resting in peace. The bones of Sikhukhune, Shaka, Nyabela, Hintsa, Moshweshwe, Cetshwayo, Nghunghunyane are calling for land now! The spirit of Bambatha, Sobukwe, Biko, Mantatise, Nzinga, Nehanda, Tsietsi Mashinini, Kgotso Seatlholo cry over the centuries across the African continent for land to be returned!
It is the land that gives us life and when we die, it’s the land that takes care of our bodies. Without land we are nothing! With land we are everything! That is why we must be black first through getting the land first!
Today here in Soweto we declare that for these commitments we shall fight side by side as comrades, sisters and brothers, as one united black people, until we get back the land!
Take back the land! Land or Death!
Delivered by Andile Mngxitama, President of Black First Land First
Black First Land First (BLF) will tomorrow, 27 May 2017, hold a National Land Imbizo in Soweto at Mofolo Park. The Land Imbizo will see thousands of black people converge to talk about how to return land. It shall be addressed by landless people and their representatives. There shall be messages of solidarity from, amongst others, farm workers, backyard dwellers, shack-dwellers, land restitution claimants, evictees from mortgage bonded houses and flats, black business, traditional leaders and healers, students, and women. Furthermore, messages of solidarity shall be delivered by international delegates from Lesotho, Cameroon, Ghana, and Zimbabwe.
The Land Imbizo seeks to unite black people behind the call for Land Expropriation Without Compensation as articulated by President Zuma. Land was stolen, it must be restored!
The Land Imbizo shall pronounce a Land NOW Declaration and a Programme of Action to take back the land. White people and their organisations are not welcome at the Land Imbizo. All black political parties have been invited to the historic gathering. BLF believes that land is too important to be left to political parties. BLF believes that blacks cannot engage in meaningful politics without first securing the land. A vote without land is empty.
There shall also be musical performances by the likes of KO, Kwesta, Monoea, Blondie Makhene, Iphupho and Jargon Music, amongst others.
The Land Imbizo shall start at 9am, Mofolo Park, Soweto, Entrance is free.
Issued by the National Coordinating Committee of Black First Land First (BLF NCC)
26 May 2017
Twitter: @black1stland1st Website: www.blf.org.za
Zanele Lwana (National Spokesperson) Cell: +27799867225
Lindsay Maasdorp (National Spokesperson) Cell: +27 79 915 2957
Brian Tloubatla (Deputy National Spokesperson) Cell: +27 82 216 7664
Posted in BLF LAND IMBIZOTagged backyard dwellers, BLF land Imbizo, Blondie Makhene, evictees, Iphupho, Jargon Music, KO, Kwesta, land expropriation without compensation, land restitution claimants, land thieves, Monoea, shack-dwellersLeave a comment
Tshirela@Ebuhleni -( Thandi – 063 022 9773) Sondela@Community hall – (Thandi – 063 022 9773) Sharpeville@Shoprite – Tshepiso@Market – (Thandi – 063 022 9773) Cape Gate@Boxer – Muvhango@Market – ( Thandi – 063 022 9773) Polokong@Liver secondary school ( Thandi -063 022 9773) Evarton@Spar- ( Thandi – 063 022 9773) Bedworthpark@PicknPay – (Neo – 064 684 8953) Vaal University of Technology (Neo – 064 684 8953)
ward 11 – Circle ( Basetsana – 071 763 7740) Ward – 16-21 Ramosa hall ( Basetsana – 071 763 7740) Ward 15 – Ko Machaineng ( Basetsana -( 071 763 7740) Ward 22 – Four square – ( Basetsana – 071 763 7740) Ward 18 – Ponase tavern – (Basetsana – 071 753 7740 )
Phomolong@Mathapeng ( Martin – 082 375 7529) Yeoville (Merry me) Kwaring – 079 474 1938) Nelmapius ext.4 Jan Kotlolo Primary school – (082 375 7528) Phase 1 Bus depot -( 082 375 7529) North view ( Martin – 079 474 1938) Mohlakeng Blue Shop- ( Charity – 082 375 7528 )
Sekhu & Maunde ( Charity -082 375 7528) Maunde & Ramano ( Martin – 079 474 1938) Mphahlane taxi rank Marabastad Mshengu ( White house ) – ( Martin 079 474 1938) Masopa & Mesa- ( Martin 079 474 1938)
Soweto and Joburg
Dube – Shoprite Maponya – ( Thato – 060 361 820) Orlando West – Hector Peterson memorial ( Boitumelo – 073 691 52 03) Orlando East – Ritz Circle and Communal Hall (Hawkins – 073 681 7982) Diepkloof zone 2 – Diepkloof Park and Diepkloof square ( Hawkins – 073 681 7982) (Phindile – 078 822 6405) Pennyville – Pennyville Park ( Thabo – 063 248 4306) Ikwezi – Ikwezi station( Mdu – 073 367 7977) Dobsonville ext. 3 – T junction ( Thato – 060 361 2820) Mndeni / Naledi – Terminus – ( Neo -079 674 9506) Meadowlands – Engen garage, zone 7 and zone 9 ( Tumelo – 062 9142 237) CWJ – Morris Isaacson High and ko Kerekeng (Dimakatso – 071 7571 093) Mofolo / White City – Crossroads ( Sbusiso – Boitumelo – 072 691 5203) Rockville – Thokoza Park (Boitumelo – 072 691 5203) Pimville / Klipspruit – Mayibuye garage ( 073 681 7982) Chiawelo – Mangalani garage ( James – 071 948 0374) Protea – Protea Gardens Mall ( James – 071 948 0374) Braamfisher – shoprite ( 062 914 2237) Freedom park/develand – fire station ( Phindile – 078 822 6405) Alexander – Sankopano Hall (Mpake – 079 488 2696) Diepsloot – Diepsloot mall (Mpake – 079 488 2696)
Thokoza – Sam Ntuli stadium (Tera – 063 583 0936) Thokoza – Khumalo street (Tera – 063 583 0936) Thokoza – bara taxi rank (Tera – 063 583 0936) DH Williams hall – (Sipho Zwane – 073 874 9699) Spirit – Phuthaditshaba- Sipho Zwane – 973 874 9699) Ivory Park – ( Mpake 079 488 2696 ) Mayibuye – ( Mpake 079 488 2696 ) Sinaba stadium -( Sipho Zwane – 079 488 2696) Etwata next to stadium -( Sipho Zwane – 079 488 2696) Daveyton mall – (Sipho Zwane – 079 488 2696)
Share BLF :